Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How hero point affect army

Default How hero point affect army

If I choose legionnare as a hero, later on he gains points. I distribute it and I get like this:
    offense 160
    defense 155/210
    off-bonus 0.4%
    def-bonus 0.4%
    regeneration 10/day

my question,
    1. is this new offense and defense value apply to all legionnares, or just the hero alone?
    2. If the hero died and I choose Praetorian as a new hero, anything that was gained by the legionnare hero was useless and has no more effect, unless the Praetorian is dead and I revive legionnare again, right?

regards,
    tok_kendik
    Fight For Love!

no...

offense 160
    defense 155/210
    this is only upgrade to the hero

off-bonus 0.4%
    def-bonus 0.4%
    this is only bonus to all the troop with the hero during attack or defence

usually for me... i upgrade off bonus for attacking, hero defence for survival and some regeneration for faster recovery for more attacks...

but defensive bonus also usefull during defending an attack

Silencer

as offensive players it is suggested u level like this
    (5) attack for start and reset to 5 regen if u receive damage
    when u level restat like this
    (7) attack (3)regen
    then after u level again stat like this
    (10)attack (5)regen

then after that all into offensive bonus all the way till (100)
    when u reach that, u no longer need me to teach u how to stat the rest...

def player
    (5) def for start and restat to (5) regen if u take damage
    and after level 1
    (7) def (3)regen
    and lvl2
    (12)def (3)regen
    level 3
    (15)def (5) regen
    lvl4
    (18)def (7)regen

Reason likely a def player means a sim player(only practical in msia server)
    so without a large army, def Bonus is nearly useless, to gain exp, eveytime ur ally cries for CFD sent ur hero with some army.

And yes as mentioned by the above player, the value applies to the hero only
    and yes the stats applies to the particular hero only.
    Last edited by Silencer; 01-09-2009 at 11:44 AM.

for short, adding points to off/def % bonus is better than adding point for off/def. of course it is useless without huge/large army

"Never trust someone with mask"

Lans Koperal

the defence n attack bonus % tu biasanya untuk army kita saja ke?? let say we send reinforcement (50 preatorian) to our ally village (allied army 100).. so the bonus to apply to all troops or to reinforcement troops only??

Silencer

Quote Originally Posted by fathuze View Post
    the defence n attack bonus % tu biasanya untuk army kita saja ke?? let say we send reinforcement (50 preatorian) to our ally village (allied army 100).. so the bonus to apply to all troops or to reinforcement troops only??
    only to the troops of the same origin
    mean if u send 50 troops (20 from village A of YOU and 30 from village B of YOU) all 50 troops get bonus.
    Your ally DOES NOT get it.
    in ur case only ur 50 Preatorian gets it. DEF bonus's effect is less visible for troop count below 500.

Lans Koperal

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    only to the troops of the same origin
    mean if u send 50 troops (20 from village A of YOU and 30 from village B of YOU) all 50 troops get bonus.
    Your ally DOES NOT get it.
    in ur case only ur 50 Preatorian gets it. DEF bonus's effect is less visible for troop count below 500.
    perghh.. biar betul nk kena ada at least 500 askar baru best pakai bonus.. anyone had any suggestion which item should i upgrade within hero?? kalau askar2 kita kurang so maknanya bonus utk serangan n pertahanan tu x penting sgt le ek??

Bear D Eater

kalau ade 1000 askar attack kg kau n ko ade 1000 askar utuk defend..nilai 0.4 peratus tu blh dikatekan bawak impak jugak la.....

kalo askar kau setakat 20@30 orang...x payah llar...~lol

Ominificent

If u plus % it would b better for later when u lead a big army but can u resist the urge to kill off 100 soldiers with just 1 hero just few days into the game??? If u cant resist add atk and def lol

Bear D Eater

yeah, the urge to wipe an army with a hero :P i spent the point for the offense of my hero...when his attack reached 2000++, i've started to spent the point for the +%...