Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: my3 (aka Travian Malaysia Server 03)

  1. #41
    Silencer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvCaS View Post
    Vatican Garden (22|77)= ok u been mark.
    I don't think u are allowed to announce another player's coords/IGN/reports without permission?
    I hoped the MY3 started after CNY...but well...hope to see some real action there after CNY ends...

  2. #42

    Default

    yeah same here i didnt join my3 because of the cny as well

  3. #43
    Silencer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by travianaddict View Post
    yeah same here i didnt join my3 because of the cny as well
    Lol...2 weeks or 3 isn't that bad. if u are that good, 1 month is still possible!

  4. #44
    Lans Koperal
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I don't think u are allowed to announce another player's coords/IGN/reports without permission?
    I hoped the MY3 started after CNY...but well...hope to see some real action there after CNY ends...
    Sorry.. but he insist to be popular.. so i just made him one...
    i am noob.. but the are others who more noob that me

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Lol...2 weeks or 3 isn't that bad. if u are that good, 1 month is still possible!
    well i joined my2 1 month late and im able to catch up, but its boring playing catch up

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •