Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 512

Thread: True or False game.

  1. #11
    Prebet Pancake Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    hmmmmm
    Posts
    16

    Default

    true, I think...

    TPBM has a pet snake
    Pancake Bunny extends his warmest greetings to the users of this forum.

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')

  2. #12
    Leftenan Kolonel Vlastním Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    727

    Default

    False?

    TPBM has the flu..
    ((who the hell is TPBM??))

  3. #13
    Howzat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Neck deep in srsbzns.
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    No.

    TPBM is yellwo..
    "In Sharpy we trust."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moley Cohr View Post
    I've spoken to Howzat before.
    He doesn't take himself too seriously, which is a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpy View Post
    I love how you're the only one so far on this forum that I've seen has negative rep.
    Keep being brilliant, please.

  4. #14
    Leftenan Sharpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Not .com forums, obviously.
    Posts
    464

    Default

    No.
    I'm Pale.

    The person below me recognises that Eva Green is the most beautiful woman in the world, and I shall marry her.
    This forum requires that you wait 90 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

  5. #15

    Default

    False. Whois Eva Green??? I only know Jessica Alba :P

    TPBM have bad day in the toilet

  6. #16
    Leftenan Element Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wild World of Wonka
    Posts
    518

    Default

    I don't really know what that suggests..... so false. :P

    The Person Below Me likes rap? Which is gross, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by modophobia View Post
    We attack Pearl Harbour at dawn sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howzat View Post
    ER understands the lunacity.
    In Sharpy We Trust

  7. #17
    Pegawai Waren II modophobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .com,.com.my,.us......
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiCiK View Post
    False. Who is Eva Green???

    To Element,no I hate rap,And to KiCik,Eva Green is Sharpy's crush,whom seem's to smoke in a bathtub....


    TPBM is really angry at they're computer right now?

  8. #18
    Howzat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Neck deep in srsbzns.
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpy View Post
    No.
    I'm Pale.

    The person below me recognises that Eva Green is the most beautiful woman in the world, and I shall marry her.
    This forum requires that you wait 90 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.
    I have to agree..

    But alas, I shall marry her..

    And no I'm not to modophobia.

    TPBM has been a mod
    "In Sharpy we trust."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moley Cohr View Post
    I've spoken to Howzat before.
    He doesn't take himself too seriously, which is a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpy View Post
    I love how you're the only one so far on this forum that I've seen has negative rep.
    Keep being brilliant, please.

  9. #19
    Leftenan Element Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wild World of Wonka
    Posts
    518

    Default

    False.

    TPBM has a calculator by their computer right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by modophobia View Post
    We attack Pearl Harbour at dawn sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howzat View Post
    ER understands the lunacity.
    In Sharpy We Trust

  10. #20
    Pegawai Waren II modophobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .com,.com.my,.us......
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Rolf,howd you know?

    TPBM has played Warhammer 40k.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •