Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camne nie susahla

Default Camne nie susahla

nk tanya sikit saya nie br giler main
    camne nk wat allies ngan org lain??

I don't really understand what do you say, but I'll answer it with my knowledge..

If you wanna join the alliance, u must have the embassy ( Kedutaan ) in level 1. But, if you wanna create the alliance, u must make the Embassy to ( minimal ) level 3. The maximum of the embassy levels is 20, and if u reach the max, it can accomodate 60 peoples.

^^

Good Luck with ur Travian

Quote Originally Posted by DevilG View Post
    I don't really understand what do you say, but I'll answer it with my knowledge..

If you wanna join the alliance, u must have the embassy ( Kedutaan ) in level 1. But, if you wanna create the alliance, u must make the Embassy to ( minimal ) level 3. The maximum of the embassy levels is 20, and if u reach the max, it can accomodate 60 peoples.

^^

Good Luck with ur Travian
    Whats the difference between PTA dan Konfiderasi?

PTA/NAPs=Pakatan Tidak Agresif /Non Aggressive Party.Just a promise from both side that their wont attack each other.
    Confederation is basically a 2 guild who have a good relationship and helping each other in war n trading.

correct me if im wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Vito View Post
    PTA/NAPs=Pakatan Tidak Agresif /Non Aggressive Party.Just a promise from both side that their wont attack each other.
    Confederation is basically a 2 guild who have a good relationship and helping each other in war n trading.

correct me if im wrong..
    Ahh.. guild.. Now thats a word i know! Sorry, still learning all Travian lingo!
    Translator cap ayam mana la dia orang pakai ni. Kata game international, nak hire professional translator tak mampu ke?

huh?..

huh?..
    Translator cap ayam mana la dia orang pakai ni. Kata game international, nak hire professional translator tak mampu ke?

Bear D Eater

correct me if im wrong..
    PTA-Non Aggresive Party?

i thought it was Non Aggresive Pact

Pta = nap..
    [k.o.g]

Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe. (Anything I Miss?)

correct me if im wrong..
    but..There some ally still attacking the nap becoz they don't have a rule so they attack. Sometime a confederation is the branch of the ally....