Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic State of Malaysian Server

1. The best is always at the top. Other than complaining that top players are mostly female, why dont you prove that you can beat those top players.
    2 & 3. You need to understand the concept of dual or multi-players account, then you know whether those top players have enough sleep or not..
    4. This is a war game man. Attack can come from anywhere.
    [k.o.g]

Quote Originally Posted by Playerz View Post
    Playing Travian in Malaysian server is so frustrating.

1. Top Ranking Female Players
    You would notice some top players are females. Are they for real?
    Come on. Girls dont play Travian. What kind of girls play Travian?

Not gorgeous babes that I know of definitely.

Or are they male who have identity crisis?
    girls play travian
    want to play in IDX?? click this

sorry, my grammar is very bad

Lans Koperal

Erm i think you do not understand how to play this game.

Yes,you can go to work or sleep but does that mean people can attack you?

I joined late but now I have 1.6k pop with over 6k troops.It is all about tactic.When you start late,you need abit of tactic and then you pump troops.If you at least got good amount of troops,no one will even bother you unless you provoke some pro players.

There are some inactive villages with 3k troops but nobody even wan to conquer it because it surely hurts to attack.So if you have good amount of troops,you can even sleep for 3 days and no one will hurt you.Its all about tactic and teamwork.

Playing Travian in Malaysian server is so frustrating.

1. Top Ranking Female Players
    You would notice some top players are females. Are they for real?
    Come on. Girls dont play Travian. What kind of girls play Travian?

Not gorgeous babes that I know of definitely.

Or are they male who have identity crisis?

2. Dual Accounts
    Check top players. In their profile, they will wrote, this account is managed by 20 people.
    Ok not 20 but gosh how do u expect to have a fair game when 3-4 persons are up against 1 person.

3. Nerds Who Dont Sleep.
    I dunno about you guys. But I am working in the next morning and I need to have a good night sleep.

Of course I hate it when I logged into my acount after coming back from work and found my village had been attacked when I was away working in the office. Fair enough. These kids have no better things to do than flirting all the cute or hot girls in their classrooms. So they resign to vesting their angers in Travian.

But when I wake up and found my village had been attacked on 4am or 5am in the morning, I was like WTF???? Get a life dude! Do these nerds sleep???

I think Travian must put a ban on attacks from 12am until 7am so that people could go to sleep and be productive in the next morning!

4. Attacks from Nowhere.
    I always wonder why would anyone want to attack me 60 hours away??? WTF?? I always wonder what is their motivation.

Do they want to raid me? Why not raiding closer players? Why send soldiers to a village that requires 3 days to arrive?

Do they want to destroy me? I barely know you. Our alliance have NAP for god sake. I have no idea why!

Sorry that you have to read my rants. Do share yours!

1. Whats wrong we have a male player to be at top rank
    2. This is not against a travian rules, people in the world would have a dual members in other regions to take care the account 24/7
    3. So what? we have to sleep? if you sleep, then don't blame your account being farmed to other players lor
    4. Then we don't have to farm inactive player like u

Playerz

Hello kids.

I am back ..........from the office...nah kidding....

Seriously, I would have enjoyed this game if it were created in late 90s. That is when I have no options to do other enjoyable things in life. That is when I have no real need to sleep. That is when I was in college.

I play Travian coz I love strategy game. During my college time, I have it better. Civilization, Starcraft and what not. Not this 24/7 type of game. But it's better, kids.

Now things have change I guess. I am working and make close to RM10k a month. Honestly, when you earn that kind of money, you would have lots of better options to have fun.

Seriously kids. Grow up.

I dont envy you coz in real life i know it's a different story.

qwas

i think u are the one who need to grow up dude..
    u are whinning coz there are others players who are better than you
    you cant accept girls to do better than you ( old man, is this still the 90s? there are many girls who can do better than man in rl)
    you cant accept players who have others friends to help them manage their villages(go make some friends)
    you have Rm10k per month so what?

*dont envy you coz in real life i know it's a different story*
    is it?
    then why are you complaining?

*Honestly, when you earn that kind of money, you would have lots of better options to have fun.*
    quit travian ( the best solution for you , so you can stop embarrassing yourself)

Quote Originally Posted by Sokongan View Post
    Just to comments:

Pathetic Posts from someone frustrated. I'll recommend Sim City 4......It's a good game for you.
    requote especially for you...

Now things have change I guess. I am working and make close to RM10k a month. Honestly, when you earn that kind of money, you would have lots of better options to have fun.
    I'm working as IT Consultant, own a company and got more than double than what you got...am I doesn't have fun? Travian is fun for someone good like us. Maybe not suitable for you...again... I'll recommend Sim City 4

Seriously kids. Grow up.
    Seriously Old Man, wake up...see the world with your eyes..

Hello kids.

Seriously, I would have enjoyed this game if it were created in late 90s. That is when I have no options to do other enjoyable things in life. That is when I have no real need to sleep. That is when I was in college.

I play Travian coz I love strategy game. During my college time, I have it better. Civilization, Starcraft and what not. Not this 24/7 type of game. But it's better, kids.

Seriously kids. Grow up.

U are the one that should grow up by the way. The way u are acting is like a kid who lost a fight and trying to convince others that he has a much better life than them. How lame.

And this game are not only played by kids. People with career, people with children, old and young, they all play this game.

And u sounds like someone with a very low EQ. I doubt someone with your attitude are capable of what u claimed u are capable of. Anyone can come online and claim this and that, its pointless.

U are narrow minded, childish, self centered, and lame. U are pathetic. I dont envy u as well but i do pity u.
    Last edited by travianaddict; 06-02-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Thumbs down

Hello kids.

Seriously kids. Grow up.

What's so great about earning RM10k monthly..
    i also 5 figures earner but looking fwd to play travian every single chance i got..
    just don't pull up ranks here...if you think u r better, still got others that can better u!
    ....and we r not yr kids!!!

eRm.. wasting time for this issue. Raiding more & Less talk. Then, you will get the answer.