Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiding Oasis

Default Raiding Oasis

Hi all, have quick query bout raiding oasis.

My hero died (100% health) when raiding an oasis that does not have any wild life in it.

Is this a bug? or my hero kena raid by ghost?

meh la tgk log.. maybe dlm tu ada askar kot..

"Never trust someone with mask"

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    meh la tgk log.. maybe dlm tu ada askar kot..
    Sorry bout my bad bahasa, i was assuming you said "check on the log, maybe there is soldier in there"

Well, I did checked on the log, there was none there.

aminleo1412

Adakah semasa oasis kita akan diserang,kita akan diberikan timing penyerang akan tiba....

Quote Originally Posted by aminleo1412 View Post
    Adakah semasa oasis kita akan diserang,kita akan diberikan timing penyerang akan tiba....

Yes, it will give u timing, in purple color if not mistaken,., anyway.. the oasis was not owned by other player

aminleo1412

sure ker x der orang...kalau bukan bug,aku rase oasis tuh ade orang punyer...time ko lagi 30 saat nak sampai tuh tiba2 ada askar kat dalam tuh dah ready...kalau betul ade askar kat dalam tuh,maknenyer pemain tuh kira pro jugak lah sebab pandai bermain dengan strategi dan pandai estimate masa...

Quote Originally Posted by kkoopp View Post
    Hi all, have quick query bout raiding oasis.

My hero died (100% health) when raiding an oasis that does not have any wild life in it.

Is this a bug? or my hero kena raid by ghost?
    Dear Player,

Can you show us screenshot from the attack logs. We will take this case and report it back to HQ if any bugs found.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokongan View Post
    Dear Player,

Can you show us screenshot from the attack logs. We will take this case and report it back to HQ if any bugs found.
    here you go...

if you need my details, let me know and I will pass you the details.

Im in S3. Thanks

Dear Player,

From the picture shown, you only send 1 hero to the oasis. Here is the explanation why your hero dead:

1. The attack reports won't show how many armies if you're unable to kill at least 1/3 of enemy soldiers. It will show like there are no troops at all if your troops all dead in the battle.

Try to open your map and find the oasis again. Click on it.. and it will show how many troops defending the oasis.

Next time, you need to bring your troops together with your hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokongan View Post
    Dear Player,

From the picture shown, you only send 1 hero to the oasis. Here is the explanation why your hero dead:

1. The attack reports won't show how many armies if you're unable to kill at least 1/3 of enemy soldiers. It will show like there are no troops at all if your troops all dead in the battle.

Try to open your map and find the oasis again. Click on it.. and it will show how many troops defending the oasis.

Next time, you need to bring your troops together with your hero.
    as I mentioned before,
    1) I raid the oasis 3 times before I send the hero alone.
    2) I am sure that the Oasis have nothing left and did not owned by someone else. (No one still own it now cause Im in the middle of nowhere)
    3) And I did check that the hero still have 100% on health.

Is just weird and I'm not excluding if some other player reinforce that oasis but it because it in middle of no where and the nearest player from me is about 20 to 30 fields away.

Anyway, is just my concern and Hero should be revive by tomorrow noon. Will just have to try again. LoL. Thanks for the reply.