Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: History of the Hatred

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dokem View Post
    Background History: of Family MYX1
    (for other side than what I came from please CMIIW)

1. RoTi. Lead by RoTi King, Mianaeyo and RoTi Bom
    This thing I know so much, becuz I am one of them
    Roti was made of yeast, egg, wheat flour, sugar, milk. and other flavour that is Blade, NWKs, {NsF}SW from S1.my, SRG alliance of S2My and other from S3My, S1.id, Idx etc.

2. CraZy. Notable person, Galeria (Hery and revan)
    I dunno exactly where they came from but perhaps my brother hery will explain this.
    most of Crazy members was originaly part of DigitalZone Empire.

3. TBH. Notable person, Guan Yu, Gerimis, Ronneh, rapier, Maximum, Galaxy (TBH have no leader)
    They origin are mostly from Idx1, some from comx and many from german. TBH at the first stage was reinforced by defeated DZ CQR and that made them stronger, CQR was part of DPWU of idx1

4. IR. Notable person, Belejek, Ryu and other
    Originaly they are from 1st IDX and I think bro mangudai can give me input.

Story Leads to The Merge
    DigitalZone Empire was a tough alliance at the first stage, but somehow they think they are invincible and due to lack of coordination plus gangbanged by IR alliance and some of RoTi, they thorned apart into pieces. Most people say that too overconfident might kills you and that proven to DZ. Notable remnant are CraZy, WOEP, Exotic, and ZERO.

At the moment before Natars time, with continous relations, discussion and realizing that we have common goal that was to destroy DZ and its remnant (plus to make the game more interesting)
    we were on discussion to form a META.
    The intentions of forming meta becoming stronger after we saw the merge of ZERO and EXOTIC. Soon RoTi King appointed the handsome yet wise diplomat and it should be Black Widow the wise to reach out alliances that have same goal with RoTi and that initialize the [F]amily Meta.

The Merge
    Firstly we form the SW meta between TBH and RoTi, then Crazy enter into alliance after deep discussion between Galeria and Maximum. At that time IR have their own problem is that they only agree to meta with RoTi but not TBH (Belejek please gimme input) later we mediate discussion between Belejek, Bajak Darat, and Maximum, then they agree to back off their personal problem. So the META of [F]amily then build with addition the entry of RAPTOR alliance.

The WW Race
    To ensure our communication running well, we form a Family discussion board and agree that all issues should be appointed, agreed, and executed by the Family Board.
    Member of the board are:
    1. Revan tampan (galeria)
    2. Dokem the wise yet handsome (U know who I am)
    3. Ivin (Mianaeyo)
    4. Adrian (Mianaeyo)
    5. Melvin (Maximum)
    6. Beni (bajak darat)
    7. Larry Hafid (Belejek)
    8. Hery (Galeria)
    9. Barry Wong (Nyamuk)
    Note :
    - Barry Wong refused that he was member of the board
    Others please correct me

So everything, I mean everything comes out on behalf of Family are under their acknowledge and agreement. Every disputes had solved out by the board (except attack on RoTi AMD by CraZy Wings)

The means that we run the Meta in best way.

Issues along the way
    1. The kick out of Quesha
    2. The betrayed of ST12
    3. The Massacre of F AMD
    4. Problems between Belejek and BW
    Note:
    - Papa D claimed that the issue No. 2 were not solve yet
    - ST12 was member of TBH wing, the one who attacked WW galeria while. By the reason that other member of [F]CrZ wing attack maximum village.

All solved satisfactory and proved that we are good family.

Aftermath
    Family wins the server and all Hall of fame goes to Family that was
    1. WW race (maximum)
    2. Best attacker (Galeria)
    3. Best defender (Galeria)
    4. Bigest Empire (Ayamnanking, Piggybank and RoTi Kering)

Family wins and everyone happy but soon comes out issue that people not satisfy with the aftermath

We can categorized them as:
    1. RoTi : Divided by
    a. Those who are proud that they are Family
    b. Those who regret why we let TBH wins (by not sending RoTi's Hammers to Maximum's WW)

2. TBH : Divided by
    a. Those who are understand that TBH cannot win without Family
    b. Those who thought they win it by them self

3. Crazy : Divided by
    a. Those who understand that TBH are Family and proud that Family wins
    b. Those still think that they were betrayed by TBH

4. Raptor and IR (you can gimme input I know u reading this)

Note: Beny Bajak claim that faction 3. a. only Hery galeria instead of part of CraZy

This topic is not for judge, but providing information base on our knowledge, experiences, discussions, inputs from those above mentioned great names.
    Hi Dokem..
    It nice to meet you here..
    I'll give you input about my problem and BW (Nyamuk) later..
    coz I'm focus and struggle on WW IR now..
    wish me "luck" bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Belejek View Post
    Hi Dokem..
    It nice to meet you here..
    I'll give you input about my problem and BW (Nyamuk) later..
    coz I'm focus and struggle on WW IR now..
    wish me "luck" bro..

Take ur time dude..
    I am is what I am

Quote Originally Posted by Clareen View Post
    LOL since she seem to be the one who don't understand proper english and i will show her the prove and teach her what i means with her multi acc. I will show u guys prove in print screen to make her pretty looking famous,

She must be proud of herself such a noob owe a cyber cafe so she able open so many multi acc in the same server without being catch.. Wanna play multi acc learn from this "Pro" LOL

See her pretty look "LOL"
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Clareen....51612366219458

And how her best friend said about her multi acc. LOL
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Clareen....51611497682818

And how this "hctib" react
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Clareen....51613492452258
    setahu saya.. salah mendedahkan maklumat personal seperti gambar dan info2 yg penting dalam forum, bukan forum travian.. mana2 forum pun.. kalau dengan izin tak pa la.. sahaja bertanya.. jangan marah..

btw.. ur fren just admin he play "unplayer" acc in FoT(read NWO Crz)..

hahah.. nice pic sis.. i hope real u is nice as the pic~~..

p/s: hahaha.. kenapa tak report MH?.. kui2..
    Last edited by biri2; 11-26-2009 at 10:17 AM.
    "JUSTICE"
    -even coz ur life-
    "Justice, what is justice? pro is evil,noob is good? these term have always change throughout the course of history~~ yeah justice always win, and the winner is justice..":-Mr.buggy

I am the NooB CreW
    TBH@Heart<>Noob CreW@Soul<>WB@Mind
    s1(round 1)=AvCaS, myx(round 2)=biri2, myx(round 4)=Nicole Kidman
    intro of myself: biri2 kacak

Sorry guys,

I just having vacation for 2 days and suddenly my capital is doomed by FoT

But thats not a big matter..

THIRD REVISION

Chapter II The 2nd MYx

As describe previously, the aftermath of MYX1 divided Family into several factions.

The first Alliance Formation
    1. TBH : Same old TBH but some of ex-RoTi players are joined them consider they are living at the same quadrant.

2. TIME : Much of them are ex-RoTi KOH, small number from ex-Crazy, and most SEVEN alliance

3. FoT : FoT consist of 3 major factions:
    1) ex-Crazy (crazy ones like azhari)
    2) MG family from IDX 2[/COLOR] and
    3) Numbers of N~N alliance myx1

4. UNFU : Many from UNFU of IDX2 (cmiiw)

5. DSx & DSx NW: They are consist of ex-DigitalZone and Exotic, plus some members are ex-RoTi and Raptors

6. ATHOS : Mostly their members are from [F]RAPTOR of MYX1

RoTi is out from the game but numbers of ex-RoTi still play.

War For Supremacy
    TIME vs TBH
    At early stage, TIME and TBH are friends consider their relationship from the first MYX. The term of "friends" is somehow disputed since many members of TIME are from SEVEN and Crazy, but at least the friendly appearance shows on how intensive they done conversations.

The problem triggered by a plan for merge between two SW alliance and IGM between Homie Beni. Later the war begun with victory of TBH. Ex RoTi Inside TIME and were spitted into TBH and DSx

ATHOS vs UNFU
    Again, war to get supremacy of the region happens between ATHOS and UNFU in the North East Region with victorious of RATHOS and resulted the merge of both alliance.

TBH vs DSx
    In reaching supremacy as well as searching for farm, war between DSx and TBH was unavoidable, consider each big alliances have their wings in each enemy quadrant, but TBH at the end had successfully wipe out DSx at their base quadrant ant the first stage, and later TBH lost control to their wings at SE, many of them deleted and mostly converted in to FoT or DSx.

FoT vs DSx
    The main problem of big alliances living at the same quadrant such as TIME and TBH in SW, is also happen on the NE quadrant. War between FoT and DSx were unavoidable triggered by the offensive of B6NT6I to member of FoT. At this stage diplomats of FoT and TBH have intensive communication to ensure both alliances having common goal that was destroying dominance of DSx in SE.

FoT dealed with TBH to stay neutral in their war, a requirement that can be easily granted by TBH since they had never found peace with DSx. In separate place, DSx also ask diplomatic stances from TBH to be neutral, but TBH keep their consistency with FoT.

FoT & TBH Crisis
    After the relations between TBH and FoT in the war between DSx and FoT, seems like relationship between both ally can be directed into new beginning and forgetting the previous controversy, But again the truce being in threat when Forbidden City (TBH) attack Maling Atoek (FoT) to capture artifact. TBH Hi Council attempt to leave the problem not as alliance matter but personal, and in the other side FoT consider this as offensive action.

Again rivalry between both ally becomes new issue and later they cancel all diplomatic truces.

But the fact that FoT and TBH were having good relationship at the early stage of the MYX2 means both side had put away their problems at MYX1

The New World Order
    Seeing that their existence in the South West and North West threaten by the vast TBH Empire, DSx started to push diplomatic actions to their ex rivals in the SE to forge an alliance. And at the same time FoT dissapointed by the stances of TBH starting to approaches their former enemy DSx to forge an alliance.

In fact the fast grow of TBH was beyond expectation by their rivals and TBH it self. It revealed that even they face enemies from everywhere since the game started until the two third part of the game, TBH still growing strong and stand still. And seeing this fact made their rivals have to merge to fight against TBH.
    I am is what I am

Lans Koperal

hehehe.. good words u play here bro.. salute

wah lama2 myx jadi kayak idx....dilebay2kan jadi sandiwara dunia travian

Quote Originally Posted by biri2 View Post
    setahu saya.. salah mendedahkan maklumat personal seperti gambar dan info2 yg penting dalam forum, bukan forum travian.. mana2 forum pun.. kalau dengan izin tak pa la.. sahaja bertanya.. jangan marah..

btw.. ur fren just admin he play "unplayer" acc in FoT(read NWO Crz)..

hahah.. nice pic sis.. i hope real u is nice as the pic~~..

p/s: hahaha.. kenapa tak report MH?.. kui2..
    Ini yang saya tunjuk ialah bukti. Gambar kerana saya nak tunjuk bahawa orang berikut adalah link kepada conversation bukti "reaction" dia apabila dia tahu kita dedah multi account dia

Lans Koperal

The End.... The Winner is NWO

Koperal

The New World Order
    Seeing that their existence in the South West and North West threaten by the vast TBH Empire, DSx started to push diplomatic actions to their ex rivals in the SE to forge an alliance. And at the same time FoT dissapointed by the stances of TBH starting to approaches their former enemy DSx to forge an alliance.

In fact the fast grow of TBH was beyond expectation by their rivals and TBH it self. It revealed that even they face enemies from everywhere since the game started until the two third part of the game, TBH still growing strong and stand still. And seeing this fact made their rivals have to merge to fight against TBH.

mmm...
    TBH also made some diplomatic movement at that time. they also contact ATHOS and F to join them... one of F leader also contact me about this ( thx bro for inform me early), but F choose to join NWO than joining TBH. one of athos leader intensively contact with me and push athos to join NWO rather than TBH. at that time some ATHOS member choose to join tbh, some not (correct me if i'm wrong). after NWO establish, ATHOS leader no more active at high council, and made NWO high council confused. but still, we still think ATHOS as NWO family (correct me again if NWO do some bad move to ATHOS). about internal ATHOS maybe they can expalin themself but still AThOS is still part of NWO.

about merged between Dsx and Fot, proved that even enemy have to respect each other. After all this all politics. be used to it, even in ur real life...

i personally thanks TBH. u all play good and have guts to fight, it shows us that ur all good travian player. but still life is not just brave and strong, u had to have leadership, diplomacy and tolerance even to small player.
    Last edited by galeria; 11-26-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raja copet View Post
    The End.... The Winner is NWO
    thank for Dr, DBDB & All NWO top hemmer u all very good player
    untuk F kerjasama antara kita amt bagus moga kita dapat berkerja sama lg d Myx3