Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: History of the Hatred

i personally believe that part of the reason of the hatred towards tbh is their poor diplomatic actions

If it's about diplomatics "hatred" is too strong I think.
    Maybe dislike.
    I personally don't care much about travian's politic.
    All I want is we all have fun (I'll chop anyone who touch my friends ).
    Want war then give war.
    Want peace then let's negotiate.
    As simple as that.

Hery is the master diplomator.
    Maybe earned his degree in law?
    wkwkwkwk

lol story always story, first it appeard look like so hot story and make all viewers wanna read and know what happen, but page to page why the story become like a "drama" for tbh??? wanna make people apprehensive with tbh cause all quadrant are they enemy, make people believe tbh is not bad as people said??

Wake up man, who made many dislike with tbh??? who made no big ally prefer not join tbh??? are NWO declare issue for all players hate them??? of course not, it's because what they did self, did trash trick

The Legacy Of RoTi
    Is a secret community with membership spreads in almost all side of big alliance. In this server they mostly fought in NWO side, and a few of them are on TBH side.

Most of diplomatic actions, intrigue, and political taken by notable alliances are with the influence of the legacy, the.
    I am is what I am

Quote Originally Posted by dokem View Post
    The Legacy Of RoTi
    Is a secret community with membership spreads in almost all side of big alliance. In this server they mostly fought in NWO side, and a few of them are on TBH side.

Most of diplomatic actions, intrigue, and political taken by notable alliances are with the influence of the legacy, the.
    War will never stop because of "chain of hatred"...Even we are human always thinking about ourself...it show how selfish you are...Attacking his comrade, other will attacking too...then it become war...it will become a "chain" and "hatred" among them...well this just a game...lol

Koperal

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcyther View Post
    War will never stop because of "chain of hatred"...Even we are human always thinking about ourself...it show how selfish you are...Attacking his comrade, other will attacking too...then it become war...it will become a "chain" and "hatred" among them...well this just a game...lol
    but there is war for supremacy just like UNFU and ATHOS in the early game. NE (early game), SW(early game), and SE(till mid game) are the hottest quadrant this round......
    examples of gold players capital

Koperal

Quote Originally Posted by Tebak Saja View Post
    lol story always story, first it appeard look like so hot story and make all viewers wanna read and know what happen, but page to page why the story become like a "drama" for tbh??? wanna make people apprehensive with tbh cause all quadrant are they enemy, make people believe tbh is not bad as people said??

Wake up man, who made many dislike with tbh??? who made no big ally prefer not join tbh??? are NWO declare issue for all players hate them??? of course not, it's because what they did self, did trash trick
    if you feel it subjective just PM dokem to edit the story or tell your own version of the story i still confused about the real thing, people who are in TBH said this but people who hate TBH said that, so which one is correct?

Koperal

Quote Originally Posted by galeria View Post
    The New World Order
    Seeing that their existence in the South West and North West threaten by the vast TBH Empire, DSx started to push diplomatic actions to their ex rivals in the SE to forge an alliance. And at the same time FoT dissapointed by the stances of TBH starting to approaches their former enemy DSx to forge an alliance.

In fact the fast grow of TBH was beyond expectation by their rivals and TBH it self. It revealed that even they face enemies from everywhere since the game started until the two third part of the game, TBH still growing strong and stand still. And seeing this fact made their rivals have to merge to fight against TBH.

mmm...
    TBH also made some diplomatic movement at that time. they also contact ATHOS and F to join them... one of F leader also contact me about this ( thx bro for inform me early), but F choose to join NWO than joining TBH. one of athos leader intensively contact with me and push athos to join NWO rather than TBH. at that time some ATHOS member choose to join tbh, some not (correct me if i'm wrong). after NWO establish, ATHOS leader no more active at high council, and made NWO high council confused. but still, we still think ATHOS as NWO family (correct me again if NWO do some bad move to ATHOS). about internal ATHOS maybe they can expalin themself but still AThOS is still part of NWO.

about merged between Dsx and Fot, proved that even enemy have to respect each other. After all this all politics. be used to it, even in ur real life...

i personally thanks TBH. u all play good and have guts to fight, it shows us that ur all good travian player. but still life is not just brave and strong, u had to have leadership, diplomacy and tolerance even to small player.
    but aren't F and TBH that time was at war? i know several members of TBH who have destroyed by F till they are out of the game

At the end,
    Congratulations to the winner NWO Ds and their supporter, Its been an honour to fight with or agaist U all. I am proud to be your enemy.

To FoT... Nice nice your troops are soo awesome and I hope we can fight at the same side again at Future.

Begini, War is young men fighting and the oldest talking. Biarlah askar2/pasukan kita bertempur tapi tetaplah buka pikiran, buka komunikasi lanjut persahabatan.

To P Warlord, Semenjak usaha diplomasi kita deadlock, saya bersumpah anda tidak akan menang. Karna anda meninggalkan perundingan secara tidak baik.
    Btw Drunken Monkey tidak pernah menjadi penghianat sebab dia bagian dari kami dan kami jelas bukan bagian dari anda.

Thanks to TBH, we got great experience together, and we are proud of being part of you.

Thanks to NWo for keeping our members inside. And providing good home for them.

Again, Tahniah kepada pemenang server ini, we will meet again soon.

Sejarah ditulis oleh para pemenang, dan untuk itu saya berharap para pemenang akan meneruskan cerita ini hingga putaran MYX3
    Last edited by dokem; 11-27-2009 at 06:20 PM.
    I am is what I am

cleaning cleaning!

"Never trust someone with mask"