Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [information] travian guide on biggest hammer/armies!

joker plezzz translete dalam melayu

bro. yang dalam english version pun lum complete lagi aku wat. tunggu nnt aku akan translate klu de waktu dan selepas siap. agak sibuk skang. maaf

And please, reorganize your guide properly when you finish your guide. Where you need to put comma, full stop, capitalize or bold if needed.

i will. coz now dont have much time to rewrite and adding info coz of busy with real life.

btw tq in advance

hmm..xtaw beza artifak tp ada article sendiri..nice..keep it up

no offense but i saw certain part of your guide on other guide before and those guide has been around way earlier before your guide was up

pls provide any information if u said so. i dun take it hard just i dont want ppl label me as copycat. do u know what i mean?

which certain part? i dont think i take any guide to paste to my guide. lol

well i stopped reading guides since last year and mate theres a lot of travian forums out there so i wont really go and search all those forums for a guide similar to yours because i am semi retired from travian and have stopped visiting any forum and only occasionally visiting this forum

but i can be sure i have seen your second post somewhere, i know u said u gave credit to the original writer of that particular guide but then the very sentence that u gave credit is exactly the same as the guide i once read

but anyway nice job and effort on coming with this since most malaysians dont bother going to other forums to search for guides so im very sure this guide will be helpful to some

Quote Originally Posted by travianaddict View Post
    well i stopped reading guides since last year and mate theres a lot of travian forums out there so i wont really go and search all those forums for a guide similar to yours because i am semi retired from travian and have stopped visiting any forum and only occasionally visiting this forum

but i can be sure i have seen your second post somewhere, i know u said u gave credit to the original writer of that particular guide but then the very sentence that u gave credit is exactly the same as the guide i once read

but anyway nice job and effort on coming with this since most malaysians dont bother going to other forums to search for guides so im very sure this guide will be helpful to some
    nah. there r lots of misunderstanding between us here. the second post is not from me. that is truly from who i gave the credit. that 2nd post is just to make a strong point why we built hammer at non capital

Lans Koperal

kalau ekedemi di mushakan sampai habis
    askar yg dilatih ada ke lg..