Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week IV

Lans Koperal

Default Week IV

Week III already ended, and now, Week IV

let's do some alliance analysis again....

7cz
    position (HQ) : rank 1 pop, rank 1 attack, rank 4 defend, rank 1 robber ( for now )
    Mann.... This ally rocks!! having a lot of top wing at top robber, (7Cz™|CG, and 7Cz™|TM) this ally is the best alliance in myx so far..... focused on (-, after the merging of T|M and -, this ally dominated (- totally, and looked at their name, 7cz - SE7EN Crazy, could it be.......

NW[F]™
    position (HQ) : rank 6 pop, rank 2 attack, rank 2 defend, rank 2 robber (for now)
    rank 2, rank 2, rank 2, rank 2....... this ally can matches 7cz, this ally has a lot of top wings too in top robber like 7cz (NW[F]¹). this ally focused on (-|+), they have already dominated NW since the prehistoric age, haha.... will there any ally that will take NW from NW[F]????

NOW TO NE, 3 POWER AT NE

W&W
    position (HQ) : rank 3 pop, rank 5 attack, rank 1 defend, rank 9 robber
    this ally's performance is getting down to the toilet from last week (no offense), last week, this ally is better than any ally in NE, but today?? maybe because, their top robber is banned (TONGA and nike), and rumors from mouth to mouth say, they are at hostile status with CORP.V, have one wing at top 20 (W&W|FRD)..... will they survived

INA
    position (HQ) : rank 2 pop, rank 6 attack, rank 21 defend , rank 6 robber (actually their wing at SE are a better robber)
    Nothing to say, but how come they got a really bad rank for defend (nobody attack them), have 1 wing at top 20 (INA-SETL), and 1 wing at top robber (INA-SeHq), still have no idea, SE or NE, (HQ at NE, wing at SE, hahaha, funny), I think if their wing at SE merged into 1, I think, they will become stronger than the HQ)

CORP
    position (HQ) : rank 7 pop, rank 3 attack, rank 11 defend, rank 5 robber
    another good ally in NE, actually, I don't now, which ally is their HQ, but the best are CORP.V, I am taking it..... good alliance, with a lot of top wing, they are now better than W&W for some reason...... and rumors, they are heading to W&W.... quite bad defensive rank I say..... why they have a really bad defensive rank while they are at hostile status with W&W??

UN
    position (HQ) : rank 5 pop, rank 8 attack, rank 14 defend, rank less than 10 robber
    This ally, week by week, month by month, is getting worse, their wing already broke up, a lot of wing scattered..... they won't survive anymore longer I suppose, let's make a bet, when will they disbanded?? I say week 5 or 6 (no offense)

the rest of the good alliance, I can't say anything about them......

gw ada di page paling belakang di statistik!!!

Lans Koperal

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mangudai_DK View Post
    W&W
    this ally's performance is getting down to the toilet from last week (no offense), last week, this ally is better than any ally in NE, but today?? maybe because, their top robber is banned (TONGA and nike), and rumors from mouth to mouth say, they are at hostile status with CORP.V, have one wing at top 20 (W&W|FRD)..... will they survived
    mouth to ear donk.. kalo mouth to mouth = ciuman tuh

becanda hehehe.. mantap analisanya bro, akurat, tajam, netral dan terpercaya... 4 jempol dah!

Nike has delete his acc I heard, and most W&W top player has been sweep by CORP that what i heard from mouth to mouth lol, act in NE region there to many top robber, and that mean other region will be free to rob and make top robber in other region have no competition

Week III already ended, and now, Week IV

let's do some alliance analysis again....

7cz
    position (HQ) : rank 1 pop, rank 1 attack, rank 4 defend, rank 1 robber ( for now )
    Mann.... This ally rocks!! having a lot of top wing at top robber, (7Cz™|CG, and 7Cz™|TM) this ally is the best alliance in myx so far..... focused on (-, after the merging of T|M and -, this ally dominated (- totally, and looked at their name, 7cz - SE7EN Crazy, could it be.......

NW[F]™
    position (HQ) : rank 6 pop, rank 2 attack, rank 2 defend, rank 2 robber (for now)
    rank 2, rank 2, rank 2, rank 2....... this ally can matches 7cz, this ally has a lot of top wings too in top robber like 7cz (NW[F]¹). this ally focused on (-|+), they have already dominated NW since the prehistoric age, haha.... will there any ally that will take NW from NW[F]????

NOW TO NE, 3 POWER AT NE

W&W

INA
    position (HQ) : rank 2 pop, rank 6 attack, rank 21 defend , rank 6 robber (actually their wing at SE are a better robber)
    Nothing to say, but how come they got a really bad rank for defend (nobody attack them), have 1 wing at top 20 (INA-SETL), and 1 wing at top robber (INA-SeHq), still have no idea, SE or NE, (HQ at NE, wing at SE, hahaha, funny), I think if their wing at SE merged into 1, I think, they will become stronger than the HQ)

CORP
    position (HQ) : rank 7 pop, rank 3 attack, rank 11 defend, rank 5 robber
    another good ally in NE, actually, I don't now, which ally is their HQ, but the best are CORP.V, I am taking it..... good alliance, with a lot of top wing, they are now better than W&W for some reason...... and rumors, they are heading to W&W.... quite bad defensive rank I say..... why they have a really bad defensive rank while they are at hostile status with W&W??

UN
    position (HQ) : rank 5 pop, rank 8 attack, rank 14 defend, rank less than 10 robber
    This ally, week by week, month by month, is getting worse, their wing already broke up, a lot of wing scattered..... they won't survive anymore longer I suppose, let's make a bet, when will they disbanded?? I say week 5 or 6 (no offense)

the rest of the good alliance, I can't say anything about them......
    Haizzz
    What so great with 7cz?

Lans Koperal

Hello guys,

Nice analysis u have there..Its like Ally Analyzer of MYX..7cz is not good enough..Need to improve more and more..

Regards,
    johnx

My name is John, and i am not a terrorist.

Lans Koperal

mouth to ear donk.. kalo mouth to mouth = ciuman tuh

becanda hehehe.. mantap analisanya bro, akurat, tajam, netral dan terpercaya... 4 jempol dah!
    mouth to mouth?? mouth to ear??? hha... neither of them are right....

the right one is..... writing to eyes, wkwkwk.....

gw ada di page paling belakang di statistik!!!

mouth to mouth?? mouth to ear??? hha... neither of them are right....

the right one is..... writing to eyes, wkwkwk.....
    INA tuh IR ke?

Lans Koperal

sekali lage top analisa dari seorang mangudai_DK , setelah mingggu lalu memberikan analisa yang netral di thread sebelah, kali ini mangudai_DK memberikan analisa dengan kelas yang terjaga , neutral tanpa tendesi apapun..ayo lanjutkan..
    tiada yang tak mungkin di dunia Travian

Wow...
    This round is so fun.

ally mana paling power kat SE...UN, HB dan INA masing2 ada beribu2 wings:o