Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back in 4 weeks.

Brigedier Jeneral Emp. Tiberius's Avatar

ok things are looking up a bit, after calling up my friend thats a girl (best friends for now) she is really cute and if you saw her and heard her you would agree I'm telling ya.
    going to work tomorow, and I havnt got too much hours so that tells me the boss is giving me a chance to get settled back in, he's such a good boss.
    I had a fun time in Thailand and now I am feeling much more at home I am bothered to tell you all.
    1st week, just relaxing on the beach and buying bloody cheap goods and the roadside stalls, turns out only the cinema dvds you buy are bad quality, not the ones already released.
    2nd week we went to Phuket, which was great, I brang another friend of mine around, I thought I could have a relationship with this one but her mother told mine specifically not to touch her sexually, and so I respected that, she was very sexy just to tell ya all, maybe next time...
    3rd week we stayed at my home town, spent time with my friend that I went to phuket with, and her family who were really nice to chat with, or even teach english cos they didnt know it, cos I look around 19-20 over there I could drink which made me happy, but my friend hated it lol, she thought it was disgusting haha.
    4th week is when I met my friend (the one I called cos I missed her voice) and we visited the bar she worked at, I dont think our relationship is official but I hope it soon will be.also got an awesome looking tattoo to stop my birthmark from looking so embarrassing, tribal it is.
    next I need the surgery or physical workout to get rid of my mild PE (mild but still very noticable), which unfortunatly the Thai side of my family has inherited and so I have it, thing is alot of ppl over thailand have it so there is no shame in swimming without a shirt over there, cos its the kind of thing ppl see all the time.
    I have missed all the little details cos then I would be typing for ages but if you read it thanks, reason I wrote it is because this forum dosnt seem like the one that would judge because of disorders etc so thank you again.
    Stop the oppression, join the Helghan Imperial Guard. Radec Academy now open for conscripts.

So you are a half-asian? And can post some photos?

Just want to make sure... U are half Thailand and... Half ???... Just to be sure...

Hehehe weird question aaa...
    As life exist all life all being will face Sin... Thus Hell will be waiting with his rage... Then went all seem lost... Light of Hope will come with it shine thus open the ways to Heaven Gate... There i be waiting friend or foe alike. By ErwanMasters

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato~ View Post
    So you are a half-asian? And can post some photos?
    haha no...
    Stop the oppression, join the Helghan Imperial Guard. Radec Academy now open for conscripts.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp. Tiberius View Post
    haha no...
    Do you detest me that much?

I'm just saying that this isnt a dating service or something like that.

How about the first question?

yes I am half asian...and i was born in Thailand too.

Now where are you leaving?

haha what is this an interogation?