Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natar is coming!!

Default Natar is coming!!

only a few weeks more and natar will be spawn all over myx quadrant.have you prepare to face them?
    cant wait to see all of big hammers coming out to get for the building plans and of course for destroying enemy's WW. hmm,quite curious how much troops do myx players have.already reach above 100k??
    i hope someone can beat idx hammer record
    arcobaleno
    at your service

Quote Originally Posted by cekaro View Post
    only a few weeks more and natar will be spawn all over myx quadrant.have you prepare to face them?
    cant wait to see all of big hammers coming out to get for the building plans and of course for destroying enemy's WW. hmm,quite curious how much troops do myx players have.already reach above 100k??
    i hope someone can beat idx hammer record
    So yeah~I'm ready for it.100k and above already here.Beware,never wakes the sleeping dragon

damn girl! dekat sini eh you? pergi jaga account cepat! yeah, cekaro. i dont think myx can beat idx hammer for now. but for next myx maybe yes
    http://www.bannerfans.com/banners/83919_283132_t.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by daniellebonanno View Post
    So yeah~I'm ready for it.100k and above already here.Beware,never wakes the sleeping dragon
    wahh.same here.already have 100k but still not enough.eh,if im not mistaken,your are one of bobo's friend right?? hmmm.my new enemy in this forum.nice!!
    arcobaleno
    at your service

Thumbs down

wahh.same here.already have 100k but still not enough.eh,if im not mistaken,your are one of bobo's friend right?? hmmm.my new enemy in this forum.nice!!
    Whoah~Is it me your new enemy?Okay,sinced you want that..I just do as you wish,I wont treat you nice.Come on and show yours!I will sweep all of yours cause im pretty sure,my hammer mucha bigger than yours.

Whoah~Is it me your new enemy?Okay,sinced you want that..I just do as you wish,I wont treat you nice.Come on and show yours!I will sweep all of yours cause im pretty sure,my hammer mucha bigger than yours.
    erm,just wait for a while.still want to train some more.then i will show you k what is your id? maybe i can visit your village when i have already prepared
    arcobaleno
    at your service

Thumbs down

erm,just wait for a while.still want to train some more.then i will show you k what is your id? maybe i can visit your village when i have already prepared
    Wew.I have no time to wait,I already PM you what's my ID.Please do check your inbox and what's yours?Bring it on baby!

Wew.I have no time to wait,I already PM you what's my ID.Please do check your inbox and what's yours?Bring it on baby!
    haha.so you are playing that id?? wow,i didnt expect that.no wonder your id is quite awesome.but still can beat me though.wkwkwkwkw.i already pm mine.ready to rumble??
    arcobaleno
    at your service

Fc*k!Kinda creepy though.Is that true?Is that your ID?Dont you dare to challenge me,cause i challange everything

Koperal

ni mel ke sapa

hammer ready
    Fire Gym