Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 109

Thread: All About SW Team

  1. #91

    Default

    Perjuangan msh panjang om nanti DPD tinggal tunggu waktu jg nie

  2. #92
    Pegawai Waren I sillybobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Sabar, gak usah ribut▓. Sesiapa aja bisa menang, yang silap pasti akan ada yang ambil peluang dari kesilapan itu. Teruskan aja WW race nya. Masih panjang lagi round ini kira▓ saya.
    http://www.bannerfans.com/banners/83919_283132_t.jpg

  3. #93
    Koperal krochks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    91

    Default

    haha, aku ingat da abis da tcx3 ni.. skali tgk SW da jatuh.. lama lg nak abis kalau camni..
    we are more quality!!!

  4. #94
    Kapten arcobaleno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    in my room
    Posts
    544

    Default

    sila tamatkan tcx3 dengan cepat
    arcobaleno
    at your service

  5. #95
    Pegawai Waren I sillybobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    340

    Default

    I heard, certain player want to drag this game like previous server. Lulz.
    http://www.bannerfans.com/banners/83919_283132_t.jpg

  6. #96
    Kapten Ezzuddeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    (400l400)
    Posts
    509

    Default

    like that la bobo.... if non-SW WW climb over than 90, just wait hammer from SW FAM.... if SW WW climb, i dont know there are other hammer from non-SW Quad?? wkwkwkwkwkwkw

    "EVERY RELIGION HAS A DISTINCTIVE QUALITY AND DISTINCT QUALITY OF ISLAM IS MODESTY"

  7. #97
    Pegawai Waren I sillybobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzuddeen View Post
    like that la bobo.... if non-SW WW climb over than 90, just wait hammer from SW FAM.... if SW WW climb, i dont know there are other hammer from non-SW Quad?? wkwkwkwkwkwkw
    Did you talk based on this evening incident? But.. I wonder why teutonclansman hit DPD when his WW at 50 level. Why? Is any problem there?
    http://www.bannerfans.com/banners/83919_283132_t.jpg

  8. #98
    Staff Sarjan
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillybobo View Post
    Did you talk based on this evening incident? But.. I wonder why teutonclansman hit DPD when his WW at 50 level. Why? Is any problem there?
    before his villa become to ??... i think that's the right decision...

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Azharý View Post
    before his villa become to ??... i think that's the right decision...
    Yups thats the reason why i hit DPD coz in the same time SW Hammer attack me & Andromeda soo i take decision to hit DPD

  10. #100
    Pegawai Waren I sillybobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Azharý View Post
    before his villa become to ??... i think that's the right decision...
    Yeah, I guess so. That one is the right decision, I thought Axl sengaja want to bash your WW till 0 just for fun. Now I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Yups thats the reason why i hit DPD coz in the same time SW Hammer attack me & Andromeda soo i take decision to hit DPD
    I see, thanks for explaining. Nice amount of clubbies btw.
    Last edited by arcobaleno; 07-28-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: multiple post
    http://www.bannerfans.com/banners/83919_283132_t.jpg

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •