Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi Account and Dual....

Default Multi Account and Dual....

salam semua~

how to differentiate multi account and dual?

example 1:
    player 1 have own travian account and player 2 play his own account, live in same house using same internet n sometime same pc to babysit each other travian(lazy on another pc,lol),

is this multi account ?

example 2:
    player 1 and player 2 live far away(satu d smnanjung, satu kat sabah), but baby sit account using password log in instead of sitter (coz real life friend oso, and sitter many limitation, so log in using password better)

Is this example2 consider multi account or dual?

example 3:
    Player 1 create 2 game accounts(different email and password) and play normally at home.
    Player 2 play the same game accounts and his own house oso (log in using password, not sitter) incase player 1 AFK/Busy with real life.

Is this Example3 consider multi or
    Last edited by haukinyau; 11-06-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: update info

As i recall,

All the answers for ur examples is Multi .

Ur account consider as a multi-account when, 1 PC login more than 1 account using real password. MH will not give a shit about the 'story'.

Dual is, when more than 1 player login using real password only for 1 account in 1 PC. If ur dual secretly create his/her own account in the PC that his/her login ur account using real password, the result is Multi-account oso.

myx? AloneTP
    my1 4gbps
    my1 4SGbps™
    my1 HM-BrO™
    myx6 SE-DSF
    myx5 [AoW]-€
    myx4 DSx|HQ™
    myx3 RG|HQ™
    myx2 NWOxBrO!
    myx1 F-CrZ|Z™

thanks Immortal.
    Regarding to your reply about dual, meaning to say 1account can have as many owner(in this case, called dual) logged in on different pc at any given time.

What about sitter? can 1 sitter log in as many account(let say 5account) at a pc? will this still consider sitter or multi?
    (reason is my situation now, we have 7 real life friends want to play travian, but keep getting banned for multi. We tried every possible way to sit each other account but end up makan ban oso...)

How about example 4:-
    Player1(big bro) playing his own account on his own PC, player2(small bro) playing his own account on separate pc.
    But same house. Is this multi account?

*Requesting Forum Admin to reply the questions*
    Last edited by haukinyau; 11-10-2012 at 02:16 AM. Reason: grammar error

Quote Originally Posted by haukinyau View Post
    Regarding to your reply about dual, meaning to say 1account can have as many owner(in this case, called dual) logged in on different pc at any given time.
    Yes, and for additional, dual doesn't have to login in different PC as long as the PC not used for login another account using real password.

What about sitter? can 1 sitter log in as many account(let say 5account) at a pc? will this still consider sitter or multi?
    Yes, this is consider siter BUT 1 account only have 2 slot for sitter. So technically, you can sit ONLY 2 account at a time.[/QUOTE]

(reason is my situation now, we have 7 real life friends want to play travian, but keep getting banned for multi. We tried every possible way to sit each other account but end up makan ban oso...)
    Ur word "sit each other account" refer to sitter. Not Dual. I believe the word dual that a lot of Travian player call nowaday is refering to more than 1 player, playing 1 same account.

If every single seven of ur friends have their own ID, the only way to sit each other is, login their ID after they add u as a sitter. Not by giving the real password of account that sit his/her account.

How about example 4:-
    Player1(big bro) playing his own account on his own PC, player2(small bro) playing his own account on separate pc.
    But same house. Is this multi account?
    Unfortunately, yes. If, those PC have same IP address.

Suggestion:

1- Whatever u do, please make sure that 1 IP address that login using real password only for 1 account.
    2- Only give ur real password to those doesn't have an account in same server.
    3- If u're going to sit every seven of ur friends, u only have to ask 'em to add ur account as his/her account sitter. Then, if another account would like to sit, they must remove ur account first as his/her sitter. (2 sitter at a time)

If you follow suggestion 1 to 3, MH will not ban you.

Then, how to 'cheat' w/o break the Travian rules?

1- If u own more than 1 PC at a house, go buy 1 Broadband. Just make sure 1 PC only login 1 account. Broadband can be share coz its generate different IP every time u re-connect.

2- What Travian plyers always do? U create 1 account at a house. Then, go CC to create another account & add ur house's account as a sitter. Go another CC to create 1 account & again, add ur house's account as a sitter. Go home then u can login 3 account at a time ( 2 CC's account as a sitter of course ). Before 2 weeks end, go CC to play that CC account. ( coz u'll get ban if the account that u sit not login using real password within 2 weeks). *CC is an alternative, if u got smart phone, u may use that to create an account*

3- If u play duals, what ur duals did is 100% ur responsibility. U can't simply answer to MH " oh, dat was my dual". If u get banned. Just say sorry & try to promise that would not happen next time. This may increase ur chance for ur account not delete by MH.

Plus, if u have 7 real life friends, why u need doing that though? U just have to improve ur playing skill. 7 player in 1 account shud be enugh already. If u desperately need def for ur account, just ask ur friend create 2 defender account, then, add u as sitter. Go find some 'otai' to be ur 'sifu'. You just have to smart to choose ur 'sifu' coz from wat i see nowaday, there's a lot of douche that claim him/herself 'otai'.

Dear admin or watever u call urself nowaday, please edit my post if it against the travian rules & u may simply delete my post if all point is against forum rules. But we all know, wat im saying is the real truth.

myx? AloneTP
    my1 4gbps
    my1 4SGbps™
    my1 HM-BrO™
    myx6 SE-DSF
    myx5 [AoW]-€
    myx4 DSx|HQ™
    myx3 RG|HQ™
    myx2 NWOxBrO!
    myx1 F-CrZ|Z™

thank you for the answer and suggestion.

but for example 4, takkan 1family abang adik playing travian on 2 different pc under 1house still need to get another broadband just for travian... the WAN IP sure will be same wat if under 1house....

how about VM ? any info about travian with a VM? it still be under same NIC and MAC ID though....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_machine

getting broadband... hrmm...

we are 7 players who own 7 accounts and incase any1 couldnt be online, the remaining guys can log on to the accounts...
    so its like, 1player play 7account, but at the same time 7player playing 1account.

so hard lar weiiii...... haiz.....

but for example 4, takkan 1family abang adik playing travian on 2 different pc under 1house still need to get another broadband just for travian... the WAN IP sure will be same wat if under 1house....
    to be honest, last time i read travian rules was 2 years ago. before the auto-limited resource introduce, this case will not get ban if those account not help each other (resource & troop). But now, i not really sure. U may IGM MH if theres any changes.

yes, u may have ur own point, but imagine if travian allow this. mesti byk yg manipulasikan bende ni..blh jadi 1 org, buat 20 id..n when MH ask, adik, kakak, adik tiri, kakk tiri, mak tiri, ayah tiru, abg ipar yg main etc etc Biasanya rules ni d buat untuk menjaga keseimbangan permainan secara umum. Mungkin ada genuine case, tp rasanya 1:1000

how about VM ? any info about travian with a VM? it still be under same NIC and MAC ID though....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_machine
    Never try by myself. But i have friend using this. He create a lot of account but end up with all his ID deleted. But some of other friend still not get ban

we are 7 players who own 7 accounts and incase any1 couldnt be online, the remaining guys can log on to the accounts...
    so its like, 1player play 7account, but at the same time 7player playing 1account.
    They still can login, but before he cant online, add few friends as sitter larr...hw come 1 friend cant online, they need all 7 friends to sit lol..something goes wrong somewhere

I think the rules r good already..all they make is to make a fair play among all plyer..(exccept auction) lol!

myx? AloneTP
    my1 4gbps
    my1 4SGbps™
    my1 HM-BrO™
    myx6 SE-DSF
    myx5 [AoW]-€
    myx4 DSx|HQ™
    myx3 RG|HQ™
    myx2 NWOxBrO!
    myx1 F-CrZ|Z™

thanks for the insight and advise

nvm bout the sitter, now have gold club evade, so not much of a problem d

so 1house 1acc, i find this hilarious... wakakak

"yes, u may have ur own point, but imagine if travian allow this. mesti byk yg manipulasikan bende ni..blh jadi 1 org, buat 20 id..n when MH ask, adik, kakak, adik tiri, kakk tiri, mak tiri, ayah tiru, abg ipar yg main etc etc Biasanya rules ni d buat untuk menjaga keseimbangan permainan secara umum. Mungkin ada genuine case, tp rasanya 1:1000"

Setuju dgn statement ni.. terbaik...

Okey, how about my case.

My house, office & kampung got PC.

I got ONLY 1 account without any other account. All the PC only ME playing.

When im in office, im using office PC.
    When im back to home, i use house PC (my house got 3 pc actually).
    When i back to home town, im use home town PC.

Some time, I back to home town for 1 week or more than 7 days. Is it i stop playing this game for more than 7 days because doubt of multi account? Is it mean i need to carry on my PC all the way im go, doesn't it feel crazy??

SO, im using multi account?

Itu bukan multi akaun.

Multi akaun adalah 1 pemain memiliki lebih dari satu akaun - simple explanation.